Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What to expect on first day

This is the only paperwork you will have to fill out the first day...
August 31st will be our "get to know you" class. I will briefly explain what to expect and go over basic asanas (postures). NO CLASS ON SEPT. 7th (Labor Day) however on Sept 14th, we will dive into our breathing techniques and more asanas.
Cant wait to start:)
If you would like to save a little time: copy and paste the (2) forms below--print, fill out and bring them with you on your first day.

AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK FORM:I_________________________________ hereby agree to the following:

1. That I am participating in the Yoga Class, offered by Yoga Fleaux during
which I will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga may require some physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no
medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Yoga Class.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga Class, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga Class, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Yoga Fleaux, its owner, and/or owner/sponsor of the facilities in which Yoga Fleaux classes are held, for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents as well as the Refund/Cancellation and Make-up Class Policies.
I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.

REGISTRANT’S NAME: _________________________________
DATE: _______________________________________________

If registrant is under 18 a legal guardian’s authorization is required:
AS LEGAL GUARDIAN OF_______________________________
I CONSENT TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
GUARDIAN’S SIGNATURE: ______________________________

Yoga Fleaux


New Student Questionnaire---All information is confidential

Child’s Name:

Birthday:

Age:

Name of School:

Parent’s Name:

Complete Address:

Email Address:

Home Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Emergency Name & Phone #:

Please list some of the desired benefits/outcomes from your child participating in
this Yoga class:




Please list all current or past health challenges/injuries/operations/diagnoses:




Please share any information that you think might be helpful for me to know in
order to create the most positive experience for your child:

No comments:

Post a Comment